with Lisa Braack
Saturday, May 12, 2018 • 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Fresh nut milk is totally unlike the store-bought stuff. The fullness of flavor and rich, velvety texture let you know what the fuss is all about. In this workshop you’ll learn to how simple it is to make your own delicious, nutritious nut milk. We’ll make almond and cashew milk and, as a bonus cashew cream, which can be used as a base in a variety of dairy-free cheeses!
What you will learn:
- Why nut milk?
- How to make nut milk
- Ideas to use nut milk
What you will get:
- Step-by-step demonstration to make almond and cashew milks and cashew cream
- A taste of the milks we make
- A DIY kit with either cashews or almonds and a nut bag so you can make you own milk at home
- A recipe card with nut milk recipes
- A recipe card with superfood ideas to mix with your nut milks
What to bring:
- Just you!
Lisa is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with a passion for bringing awareness to plant powered life! She does one on one coaching, seasonal cleanses, and is a Nut Milk Maid creating Nut Nekter for her customers. Lisa is also currently studying the teachings of Yogi Bhajan to become a kundalini yoga instructor.