with Cindy Holt Smith
Sunday, March 10, 2019 • 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Have you ever…
- Wondered why you have cravings in the first place?
- Felt like you’ve tried everything when came to kicking your cravings, and nothing seemed to work?
- Wanted to conquer your cravings, instead of them conquering you?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this workshop is for you! Join Health Coach Cindy Holt Smith where you will discover:
- Why you have cravings, why you can’t stop, and why they feel so good!
- How specific lifestyle factors can immediately increase or decrease your cravings.
- Why stress increases your cravings, and what you can do about it.
- Plus solutions you can start immediately to kick your cravings!
- And you will learn how to how to transform your cravings, so you can kick them for good!
Cindy Holt Smith is a Certified Health and Life Coach; she helps you achieve your greatest potential in your health and in your life! She offers you support, encourages you when you are feeling stuck, and gives you motivation when you need it most; when you start to derail, she lovingly puts you back on track! Having the right amount of support and accountability is the difference between staying stuck in your habits, and breaking out of a rut!
Cindy lives in the South Jersey area, with her husband, Brian, and their dog, Benni. She is also a yoga teacher, and in her spare time enjoys being outdoors, reading, journaling, running, and bike riding.